Oncology pharmacy services rooted in experience
To address the broad physical, financial and emotional impacts of cancer more completely, Biologics specializes in clinical advocacy, financial advocacy and oncology care alignment — ultimately improving outcomes and helping patients make sense of their treatment process.
We chose to focus exclusively on cancer care management and specialized oncology solutions for more than 20 years. In a field this complicated, fighting a disease that touches so many people, it’s critical to have an ally who understands every aspect of this evolving landscape, keeps pace with the rapid changes in testing and treatment, and can adapt quickly to the demands of the field.
Our clinical oncology pharmacists and nurses work with multidisciplinary care teams to serve patients and simplify the prescribing process. They do this by:
- Advocating for the patient throughout the care process. We offer clinical, financial and emotional support — and our multidisciplinary team guides the patient every step of the way.
- Developing disease-specific drug therapy management plans to improve patient outcomes.
- Providing in-depth counseling to help patients understand and adhere to their drug regimens. Patients can talk to a clinical oncology pharmacist 24 hours a day. Our commitment to helping patients has earned us a URAC Specialty Pharmacy and Core Accreditation.
- Working directly with providers to support their plans and treatment goals.
- Facilitating communication among every professional who plays a role in patient care.
- Dispensing oncology prescriptions to patients in all 50 states, and the U.S. territories, prioritizing referrals based on therapy start dates. We ship for free and track each shipment until the patient confirms delivery. And we remind patients of their refills to prevent interruptions and delays.
- Removing financial barriers to care through our patient access services.
- Offering extensive reporting capabilities that benefit patients, providers, payors and biopharma companies.
View inventory list
View our most recent list of drugs we stock.
We stock more than 100 oncology therapies. Submit your prescription to our pharmacy.