Partnering with you to drive success in oncology clinical research
In the complex world of oncology clinical research, smart partnerships make a critical difference. At Biologics, we help ensure the success of your trials with clinical research support services: comprehensive supply and logistics management for oncology drugs of all types, in all phases of research. Our clients include biopharma companies, contract research organizations, the National Cancer Institute (NCI), the National Institutes of Health (NIH), established cancer cooperative groups and comprehensive cancer centers of excellence.
We offer a range of clinical research support services in both pre- and post-market trials:
- Turnkey services, from drug and supply procurement and patient kit design to customized quality assurance programs.
- Distribution and logistics services, including patient-specific and bulk shipments to all 50 states and Canada.
- Customized accountability reporting to support all protocol specifications.
- Drug therapy counseling for trial patients, including REMS compliance programs, offered 24 hours a day by our oncology pharmacists.
- Tracking for all GxP training.
- Ensuring FDA compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 for electronic records.
- Inventory management to guarantee drug integrity and security.
Exclusively focused on oncology trials
Oncology clinical researchers are working to cure one of the world’s most complicated disease states. To support you, we use an oncology-only service model that allows us to zero in on cancer therapeutics, from the science of detection to the impact of the disease and the highly specialized therapies used to treat micro-orphan disease populations.
- We have a wide range of healthcare specialists on our team, including MDs, PhDs, board-certified oncology pharmacists, PharmDs, oncology-certified nurses, RNs and certified pharmacy technicians.
- Our support staff includes patient access specialists, logistics experts, certified coders, distribution managers and field-based oncology nurse liaisons.
- Our Oncology Board of Advisors includes researchers, academicians and national thought leaders who specialize in cancer treatment.
- We have relationships with oncology physicians and research leaders in all 50 states.
Driven to improve outcomes
At every point in a trial, Biologics stands behind your team as you work to develop vital cancer treatments. To ensure safety and guarantee success, we offer services that boost accuracy and improve access to clinical supplies. Partnering with you, we’re committed to making a difference in patients’ lives — and that commitment elevates the quality of our clinical research support services.