Drug therapy management across the care continuum
At Biologics, we do more than fill prescriptions. We take a holistic, personalized approach to commercial, investigational and patient assistance pharmacy services. As part of that approach, we offer rapid drug delivery and disease-focused care plans that help patients adhere to treatment.
We also match each patient with a multidisciplinary care team, which includes a clinical oncology pharmacist. These professionals are critical to patient care, helping us provide customized oncology pharmacy services that ensure better outcomes and address financial challenges.
A team approach to oncology pharmacy services
Our clinical oncology pharmacists and nurses work with multidisciplinary care teams to serve patients and simplify the prescribing process. They do this by:
- Advocating for the patient throughout the care process. We offer clinical, financial and emotional support — and our multidisciplinary team guides the patient every step of the way.
- Developing disease-specific drug therapy management plans to improve patient outcomes.
- Providing in-depth counseling to help patients understand and adhere to their drug regimens. Patients can talk to a clinical oncology pharmacist 24 hours a day. Our commitment to helping patients has earned us a URAC Specialty Pharmacy and Core Accreditation.
- Working directly with providers to support their plans and treatment goals.
- Facilitating communication among every professional who plays a role in patient care.
- Dispensing oncology prescriptions to patients in all 50 states, plus the U.S. territories, prioritizing referrals based on therapy start dates. We ship for free and track each shipment until the patient confirms delivery. And we remind patients of their refills to prevent interruptions and delays.
- Removing financial barriers to care through our patient access services.
- Offering extensive reporting capabilities that benefit patients, providers, payors and biopharma companies.
We stock more than 100 oncology therapies. Submit your prescription to our pharmacy.