Aligning oncology services for better outcomes and greater cost-efficiencies
Oncology services are complex. Everyone involved in the process is looking for better oncology management strategies — ways to improve outcomes, reduce risk and guarantee continuity of care throughout treatment and transitional care.
At Biologics, we think Care Integration is the answer. From day one of a patient’s journey, we take a comprehensive approach to medical management. We bring together fragmented oncology services, and help every stakeholder communicate and work in concert. Serving as a clinical and financial advocate, we maximize efficiency and manage financial risk to drive better outcomes and continuity of care.
Managing risk from detection through transitional care
Our multidisciplinary patient team, led by an Oncology Certified Nurse Specialist, provides comprehensive oncology management throughout the care continuum. At every step, we integrate oncology management by:
- Facilitating communication among providers, patients and payors to encourage efficiency and reduce gaps in care.
- Working one-on-one with patients offering specialty case management that ensures for better compliance, earlier intervention and fewer unnecessary hospital visits and readmissions. Our oncology nurses support providers by helping patients follow their treatment plans.
- Providing utilization management, confirming that all treatment plans follow established oncology treatment and healthcare plan guidelines.
- Tracking and reporting on outcomes so everyone involved in cancer care can make better informed decisions.
- Creating customized patient care plans for better compliance and safety.