We bring humanity and efficiency to oncology risk management
At Biologics, we offer oncology management services driven by a single philosophy: that improving patient outcomes is the key to oncology risk management. Like you, we believe that cancer care can be both compassionate and efficient, and we put patients at the center of everything we do and every decision we make.
- Connecting your members with oncology-certified nurses for better compliance, earlier intervention and fewer unnecessary hospital visits and readmissions.
- Providing utilization management. We verify that treatment plans meet evidence-based guidelines and are in accordance with the medical policies of your plans. Our commitment to excellence in this area has helped us earn several URAC accreditations.
- Offering specialty cancer case management across medical and pharmacy benefits. Our team helps patients navigate the complex treatment landscape. We’ve found that cancer case management can smooth the path to treatment not only for patients, but for the professionals who make care possible.
- Assisting patients in need of financial support. We help assess financial obligations, investigate benefits, manage prior authorizations and pursue financial and co-pay assistance when needed.
- Supporting 360-degree communication and collaboration among every stakeholder to help ensure timely care and prevent gaps in treatment.
- Providing cancer-specific pharmacy solutions through our URAC-accredited specialty pharmacy.
- Verifying claim integrity to prevent overbilling and contain costs.
- Helping you make more informed decisions by tracking and reporting on outcomes, key performance indicators (KPIs) and return on investment (ROI).
Full-continuum oncology expertise
From cancer case management to tracking and reporting, our oncology management services bring oncology care into alignment at every point of the continuum. Because we focus specifically on oncology, we have the expertise to navigate and unify the entire course of treatment, from detection through transitional care. Our team includes:
- Experienced medical professionals, including MDs, PhDs, PharmDs, board-certified oncology pharmacists, oncology-certified nurses, RNs and certified pharmacy technicians.
- A dedicated support staff of patient access specialists, logistics experts, certified coders, distribution managers and field-based oncology nurse liaisons.
- Our Oncology Board of Advisors made up of cancer care thought leaders, researchers and academicians from across the country.
- A peer review committee that represents all oncology subspecialties.
In everything we do, we’re finding new ways to provide oncology risk management. The result is better patient outcomes — a goal we can all support.